For Sheet Photopolymer Platemaking and Negatives.With Manual Timer and Pressure Lid.Stamp Making Attachment available.
PSE-A4 Photopolymer Platemaker
Budget table top Photopolymer Platemaker
Recommended for hot foil , letterpress and pad printing platemaking . Also for making moulding masters, film negatives shallow plate china glazing and rubber stamps using an optional attachment
- Sheet Photopolymer Plate Maker.
- Uses pressure instead of vacuum to make contact with the negatives and polymer plates.
- Uses mechanical timer to be used with conjunction with your wrist watch or external timer for short exposures e.g. for negatives.
- Built in 15 Minute Mechanical Timer.
- External Digital timer with exposure completion alarm.
- Medium resolution platemaker.
- Ideal for making hot foil printing plates and letterpress printing plates.
- Thick Base Glass to reduce bowing and so produce good quality pressure contact.
- Spacer Boards Supplied to switch from plates to negatives.
- Built in exposure drawer for high quality post exposure.
- Fused and EMC Filtered Mains inlet (with built-in Spare Fuse).
- All electrical cabling UV rated (suitable for use in UV environment).
- Moulded Mains Cable.
- Hot foil printing plates
- Pad printing plates
- Moulding plates
- Letterpress printing plates
- Photo (China) glazing
- Moulding Plates
- Rubber Stamps using optional attachment (A6 size only).
- Maximum Plate size: Sheet: 30 x 20cm (12″ x 8″)
- Dimensions: 43(L) x 28(W) x 14cm (H).
- Power: 50w, 230v, 50Hz.
- Weight: 7 Kgs (approx)
- Net Weight (Export packing): ~9Kg Box
- Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Warranty: 12 Months limited back to base warranty
All Weights and Measurements of machines are approximate.